I normally use debian and fedora on my desktops.
In Belgium to visit government pages you have to log in with eid. So there is a .deb and .rpm package eid-mw.
This plugin works on the regular version of the firefox web browser.
Since bluefin works with flatpaks my question is if there is any way to get this installed?
I would love to install bluefin on one of my desktops but that eid is still a requirement to actually install.
Or is there any possibility to replace the firefox flatpak with the regular version?
Sorry for the extensive questioning but I am completely new to the world of immutable desktop.
Bluefin doesn’t rely solely on Flatpaks for software installation. You can create a Debian container through distrobox and install Firefox in the containerized Debian terminal. That would give you a deb repository version of Firefox if you’re unable to customize the Flatpak version of Firefox.