MSI Claw Bazzite controller issue

So with the claw everything worked as it should minus the controller was only seen as a mouse. Has anyone had issues like that and how were you able to get the controller seen.

Is there a button to switch between mouse mode and controller? Apologies, as I only have a GPD Win Mini and Deck. The GPD has a toggle switch.

Any update on this? Just installed Bazzite on MSI Claw and would love to know how to get the controller working

Get in touch with the HHD developer in our Discord but you will have to assist with commands. Create a help thread about it there since he doesn’t really look on the forums.

I was just about to install Bazzite but remember reading this thread a couple of weeks back.

So you’ve installed Bazzite successfully but the controllers are just not responding?

Yeah Bazzite installs just fine and everything seems to be running okay besides the controller not being picked up. Unfortunately I didn’t find much support on the Discord to resolve the controller issue so at this point I’m looking to return the Claw. I was hoping to make it work as I was able to pick it up on a discount

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I suppose due to the lack of interest of the device, devs may have not put in the necessary time.

More that we cannot conjure up the support without the help of someone who owns an MSI claw and the current track record is that 0 MSI claw users have helped to get anything done, nick specifically mentioned to contact the HHD developer in our discord.

1 Like

Noted, thread created. Thanks for your feedback