How to change fastfetch logo of dinosaur

how to change dino logo to personal logo in fastfetch please

$ alias fastfetch
alias fastfetch='/usr/bin/fastfetch --logo ${BLUEFIN_FETCH_LOGO}  -c /usr/share/ublue-os/ublue-os.jsonc'

fastfetch is aliased to point to the Bluefin config file, you can create a new alias for fastfetch that points to your config instead of the ublue one.

cheers, so this is a read only file, where does the bluefin bashrc reside other then in the user home directory?

Never mind, sorted. Thanks for the heads up, learned something new with fetching remote logos

alias fastfetch='/usr/bin/fastfetch --logo ~/var/home/.config/fastfetch/1.jsonc -c ~/.config/fastfetch/config.jsonc'

/etc/skel/.bashrc and /usr/etc/skel/.bashrc

Looks like you got it, ~/.config is the place I’d put it too!

ok, i did the following, the following is just for testing purposes:

fastfetch --logo /var/home/tolga/.config/fastfetch/alf2.png

and i get

or

but, as u will already know, its temporary as it reverts back to default ASCII on a new session:

and also how to get it in high resolution please:

How can i get it to fetch my own images from my repo, like how bluefin does it:

https://github.com/tolgaerok/tolga-scripts/tree/main/FEDORA-40/fastfetch/logo

again these are for testing and ill add my own personal logo png’s

These look so good! If you’ve ever got time to fix up our dinos it’d be amazing, we have a bunch of them that need to be fastfetched!

I think this is the right spot? Just copy them onto disk somewhere , you can either wget/curl them each build in your containerfile, or just check them into the repo your image is using.

1 Like

Ahhhhh so u ise the shuffle command. Sneaky sneaky lol love it…

Ok will do and if any good i can contribute to your project. ?

Yeah we get new dinosaurs regularly, and have some that still haven’t been added. Here they are: Dinosaur Gallery! - #6 by j0rge

Baically we need an ascii wrangler keeping them looking good!