Fedora branding normal?

Hello

Forgive me if I’m being an idiot. But I just installed the kde nvidia (desktop) version of bazzite and for some reason the menu is using the fedora icon and the whole theme seems to be in fedora colours. Is this normal or maybe a bug?

Im certain when I tried bazzite a while ago it had its own icon and a darker theme.

A similar thing happened to me on the standard, non-nvidia, KDE image.

Upon boot I was greeted with the “Fedora” theme applied and selected in settings. After running “ujust update” I rebooted back into a session with the Vapor theme, which is a dark theme, applied but the Fedora logo still on the application launcher of the taskbar.

If you want you can right-click on the logo and select “configure application launcher” and from there click the icon and select “choose”.

Select “All” in the drop-down at the top left of the window that pops up and search for bazzite. You will see the Bazzite logos available and you can choose one.

I have no idea if this is expected behavior or a bug, but I’m guessing it’s a bug.

Sorry for the late reply!

This did work thank you. Very strange little bug. Though small bugs like this actually annoy me more than any big bugs funnily enough haha

Thanks again