Provision of ISOs via Torrent

Could you please provide the ISO downloads via torrent? The direct download is very slow, especially for users in other countries. Torrents could significantly improve download speeds and overall user experience. Additionally, torrents can help distribute the traffic load and offer a more efficient way to distribute the ISOs, leveraging the community’s sharing capabilities.

We’re not looking to run our own infra but if someone else were to take the ISOs and signatures and throw them on a torrent that would be fine.

Though if you’re having a hard time getting to cloudflare (where our ISOs are hosted) then I would be hesitant to recommend any of our images since they are bandwidth intensive.

Totally understand the difficulty in providing these bandwidth-intensive downloads, but thought I should mention that a torrent or alternative download is more necessary for certain images than others - I just downloaded Aurora in 5 minutes and will install that, since Bazzite has been taking over an hour to download for some reason.

The ISOs are hosted on cloudflare, I’d check your ISPs connection to cloudflare as a first step.

Some users have reported that using a download manager to increase the connections has worked for them.