Bazzite Custom Images Difficulties

The instructions for choosing the Base Image of a custom Bazzite image at:

gives Bazzite: ghcr.io/ublue-os/bazzite:stable as a possibility for the FROM line of the Containerfile. But, the line that populated when I cloned the repository has bazzite:stable and then the Digest information from the previous stable release in there. Do I replace that line with just …bazzite:stable or do I need a SHA256 Digest string as well? Without the Digest line, does it pick up the latest stable version? With the Digest line, does it grab that particular release?

See this PR

I would just change/leave it at just :Stable

Heres my Image of “Stable” Bazzite. I dont know why

but it has eaten almost 4 terrabytes of hard drive space. I

installed it as a Dual Boot system but on the second day it ate through

my Windows system. It wont play any games so my expensive Dream gaming PC

is just an RGB Brick. Does anybody know why this is happening and can I fix it?

In the build.sh section:

it talks about adding packages from repositories. Is it possible to add flatpaks from Bazaar? Would that go in build.sh or somewhere else?